• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New malificent pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people pre-selling on ebay (or pre-trading on Facebook) think it's going to look like the other Ticket pins.

Yeah they are taking quite a gamble showing those since they are not the actual pin, just the older ones tucked in lol. And the mystery continues.....

The Maleficent Opening day pin is now visible on the odpt.com website.

1619620_290869844415446_1892555820236184435_n.jpg

Maleficent Film Opening Day Pin

Retail Price: $14.95
Edition Size: 3000

Walt Disney World Release Date: May 22
Disneyland Resort Release Date: May 22

This unique limited edition pin commemorates the opening day of Maleficent. The pin has pin-on-pin and 3D sculpted metal elements.

Tickets sold out in less than 1 day and I remember Angel mentioning that no one got the funds to him in time.

I still can't believe this sold out quicker than Frozen.
Thank You So Much Li. That's okay I was using it as a trader, but I am going to see the movie.
I'm not on here much so my own fault that I missed out.

Last edited:
The one on ODPT is not the one we are looking for lol. Still not showing anywhere?

Tickets sold out in less than 1 day and I remember Angel mentioning that no one got the funds to him in time.

I still can't believe this sold out quicker than Frozen.

very few people knew about the frozen pin, the planes, nightmare before Christmas and monsters university pins. It was after Frozen that people became aware of these. the Muppet Movie pin sold out fast also.

The one on ODPT is not the one we are looking for lol. Still not showing anywhere?

im well aware that it isn't the one that people are looking for when it comes to this thread. I was just trying to provide some helpful information as pins are then new pension plan for most people.

I highly doubt that we'll see the pin prior to it's release.

The question is, who will be first to take a picture of their pin and post it online?

The Box Office has had a picture of all the pins released, a few weeks prior. At least they have in the past. And the first day they are available is the 29th :)

When I called to place my order I asked if they knew what it looked like and they said they hadn't been given a picture "yet" but they should have it "shortly" LMFAO my idea of shortly and theirs was clearly different. Weee another day of the "Is it awesome or lame game"

Am already thinking about pins for this movie xD
They'll probly be coming out in May when the movie comes out right? When will we be seeing the May DSF pin release sheet?

I'd guess the very end of this month. GSF will definitely release Maleficent pins but I don't forsee to many from this movie (given it's live-action, pins won't be too easy to make without utilizing stickers) so that's a plus for Mali collectors to swoop in, grab the few released, and continue on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back