• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Member to the Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Member to the Group

Angeleyes872105

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am 24, live in Georgia. Years ago my mother and I were big into trading pins every time we went to Disney World. Now being older I miss those times and can't wait to get back with my daughter who is 1.5 years old and my unborn little boy. I have just discovered the Hidden Mickey Series Pins and I think I'm hooked! I am trying to get as many as possible but I have to limit my spending every month or my hubby will hurt me. Hehe. Please let me know if you have any that you are interested in selling. Thank you!!!

~Angeleyes872105

(Jessica)

Welcome to PDF, I just joined my self today. I was in Disneyland last May with my 10 year old daughter and we started pin trading. Hidden Mickeys are a lot of fun and you shouldn't have any trouble finding them. I know that we found several hidden mickey pins. I'm still working on adding my pins to trade list but I know I will most likely have some hidden mickeys in there. Good luck and again welcome.

Bill

Hi, there! I'm a newbie to the group too, and got addicted to hidden Mickeys while at DisneyWorld. There is a slight problem with collecting them...there are too many hidden Mickey pins and not enough money to go around :) My collection is small so I probably don't have anything you'd be interested in yet, but let me know. Also, you might want to set up your pinpics account so we can see what pins you have to trade with, too

oh welcome and you will find plenty of the pins you want, thats the fun, trading, buying, seeking. I feel sorry for your husband! lol

Welcome to PDF from another noob. I live in Jacksonville, FL which is as you probaly know "southern GA" we should try and do a trading night at WDW with some of the other ppl that visit Orlando.
Glad to have you, and get ready to enjoy this place. Everyone here is so nice! Im going to WDW on Weds. If you need anything from there just let me know.
Mahrii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back