• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pin Collector - Going to Disney for first time ever for Honeymoon in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pin Collector - Going to Disney for first time ever for Honeymoon in September

Dreaming Magpie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I am Magpie, and I am new to pin collecting (and the forum)! I recently discovered pin trading from my co-worker's daughter when she gave me a Stitch pin from her collection... now I am hooked! I am a collector by nature and have a large pin back button collection so when I discovered these Disney pins... it was instant interest!

My fiance and I will be going to Disney World for our first time ever for our honeymoon this September and we are both very excited!
:love:
While on our Honeymoon I hope to get wedding and couples themed pins as well as a year pin and resort pin. The pins I am really hoping to get collections of over time are Lady and the Tramp and Robin Hood.

I look forward to checking out the forum!:hsd:

To: Cjvandever, Tiggermickey, MMiano and Emtking - Thank you all very much for your warm welcome! :wavey:

To: Vans4bkah - I plan on joining soon - I just have to figure out how to set it up right. :lol:

To: Torianne-2008 - We are really expecting to have a magical time! :hsd:

To: Iago - We will be there the same time then! We arrive on the 24th and leave on the 30th. It is a small world after all! :wiggle:

hi and welcome
honeymoon yea congratulations
we are also going to WDW in september for our 25th wedding anniversary
hope to meet you, have a magical holiday xxxxx

Hello and welcome, I'm a newbie too.

First time Disney world is a magical time. If you are trying to hit all the rides without waiting in lines, I highly recommend easywdw.com. The blogger, Josh, is basically the Nat Silver of disney World. We used his crowd count calendar predictions for our last trips on which parks would be busy on which days and our longest wait time was 10 minutes and we managed to get tons of fast passes. Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon!

Welcome and congratulations!! My boyfriend and I want to eventually visit all the Disney parks so I'm glad to find another couple who also finds it "romantic"<3.
Good luck getting your collections started!

hhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Magpie!!! Welcome!! Congrats on your engagement! I'm sure your honeymoon will be amazing! Hoarding pins as you enjoy disneyworld! =) If you come across bunnies as you look for robin hood stuff let me know! I collect bunnies! There is one in robinhood, skippy?!?! I nnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeed that PTD pin. =) Well welcome to our crazy little world! =)

@ Merida90, VanellopeFan, Vixy, Abby315, Sorapandora, Colj003 and Lucan444 - Thank you all very much for your welcomes and warm wishes! :3

@ Iago - Ok! :) I will go check my inbox now.

@ Orlandoismycat - Thanks for your well wishes and congrats on your 25th!

@ Chrono - Thanks for the tip, I will totally check out that site, it sounds great!

@ Evaaa - I think WDW can be very romantic! Very fairytale-like... :) I think allwoing yourself to be a kid and let loose is a WONDERFUL way to spend time with your significant other. (And Victoria and Alberts is a TOTALLY romantic place from what I have read...)

@ Ilovemyjacks - Congrats on your 12 year anniversary! Our wedding will be on September 21st... (right next to yours!) :)

@Saphenous - Thank you so much for your well wishes! If I come across bunnies, I will TOTALLY think of you! I saw a bunny pin of Skippy's younger sibiling with an easter egg recently, but it was not for trade... but if I come across that one again (or other bunnies, I will let you know!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back