• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New pin trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pin trader

GrantSchweppe

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am Grant Schweppe, AmySchweppe's husband. She wanted me to join dpf, so here I am.

I collect Pixar as a general theme, but am picky because I really only like them if they are drawn as they appear in the movie.

I don't like to build a big collection, just a few from each movie/character. I will often cycle through my pins if I see something I like more.

Welcome :)

And I believe it was you she was referring to about passing a recent test?
Congrats if it was ^_^

Hi Grant!!

ahhahaha. congratulations on crossing over into the dark side! hmmm...does this mean i should create my own?.......NAAAHH! haha..see you soon bud! Can't wait to grub with you!

Welcome Grant! :wavey: Amy is such an awesome member and person, but I'm sure you already know that ;D Hope you enjoy it here and thanks for joining the community! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back