• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pin Trader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pin Trader!

institches

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I am a new pin trader and looking to trade! I just got back from the new Fantasyland and Mickey's Christmas 2012 - where I got engaged!

I am looking to trade my Belle 94083 and Maurice 94083 for just about any Gaston pin - but I'd love the 94080 Gaston from the set. I opened the box our last night there hoping to score - but pulled Belle and Maurice.

Thanks and hello!

institches

Welcome to our fun group of pin addicts...oh I mean pin collectors. :)

Congratulations on your engagment and wishing you and your fiance and long and wonderful life together.

Vicki and John

Hello there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

I'm so happy to hear about your engagement! :D

tumblr_m49pv3JMjQ1qk758e.gif

And welcome to DPF!

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

Congratulations on your engagement. I wish both of you the best as you plan your wedding and the rest of your lives together.

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting engaged, that is some exciting news!! <3 I wish you two the best!

I am also a Gaston collector, at least, I want to be! I only have one pin so far, but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? I wish you luck in starting your collection and trading! :)

Welcome!! And Congrats on your engagement. I'm sure you'll love the forum every one is super friendly and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding people who will trade you Gaston pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back