• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pins - Was a GOOD Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pins - Was a GOOD Friday!

Paul & Jackie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I've known of a family friend that was a HUGE Disney pins collector. And guys, HUGE does not even begin to describe it. He has booklets upon booklets upon booklets, from floor to ceiling stacked along with some on showcase. He has been pin collecting for 25 years, and is an original, no lie.

So I asked for meet-up and was just blown away. He showed us probably a small percentage of his traders, and they were phenomenal. So, long story short, here is what I was able to trade (buy) from my new friend! I think we got some real gems, but being a newb and not a pro Disney pin guy quite yet it, is just a guess.

Wow, very nice pins!! You've got some older mystery pins (hard to find), a cool Star Wars pin! And your Stitch and Halloween Minnie pins are very nice indeed! And Dumbo is so cute! And a nice Evil Queen pin ... wow, really a great group of pins! Congrats on all the pin-booty!! Arrgh!! lol! :mickey: *bjr

Yes, my new friend is a great guy. He's on DPF and Dizpins, but I'm not sure he wants me to post his name. I almost have a feeling you guys probably know him. He was telling me stories through his 25+ years of collecting pins, including the mystery pin or LE releases he would be in line for 6+ hours.

Those top row pins, he had the whole set and he said it was definitely a want by a lot of traders, so I jumped on the offer to buy them! He was so generous in letting me look through his traders, which was 5-8 booklets, and storage bin. I will probably go and see him again next month or two.

I love the Evil Queen pin and the pin of Minnie dressed as the Evil Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back