• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New PTD! Jessica sold out, next one is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New PTD! Jessica sold out, next one is...
That is super cute! Would anyone be willing to pick that cutie up for me, or trade? I have the pumba one. :D

But then they would be cheating on belle and ariel!

But I agree the next one HAS TO BE THE BEAST :D

well there is more than one beast and prince eric in all disney parks so their is room for all sexual orientations hahhaa. omg next one has to be the beast i dont care if i run someone over like last time people in hollywood make their own cross walks its hot.

I can tell you one reason these are selling like crazy this week.... El Capitan is showing OZ and last night I happened to be getting my ice cream as a show let out and the place was swamped... The line for the next showing went down the block... The cast member said that nearly 40% of the movie goers were buying the PTD's of all those that went for ice cream after the movie... That's a lot of pins going into toy boxes and junk drawers... May not be the only reason, but it for sure is a factor...

In regards to how fast these are selling out, it just appears to be the most popular series of LOW LE pins publicly available at this point and they are simply flying out the door. DSF seriously needs to consider raising the LE count to at least 500 pins. I'd even go so far to suggest that they could go as high as 750.

This fast selling of PTDs has been really consistent since January. I don't think this is a phase. I think this is just how it is now. If DSF doesn't want to run out of these things every other day, the LE count must rise or they will need to plan for at least 15 to 20 pins per month, which is probably no where near what they had planned for each month.

Maybe if these keep selling out so fast they'll begin using different characters and not just Jessica / Nightmare / Alice.
We want pin trader delights of Princesses & their respective princes sharing a milkshake / ptd.

Maybe if these keep selling out so fast they'll begin using different characters and not just Jessica / Nightmare / Alice.
We want pin trader delights of Princesses & their respective princes sharing a milkshake / ptd.

total agreement they keep using alice and jessica its sickening. they need more royalty bc jessica and alice are over produced (they are everywhere)

yes yes yes yes yes! Kepp buying them mwahahaha then they will be forced to do more underused characters and maybe, just maybe that will mean hercules pins.

Well, another reason they are running out so fast (and I've noticed this a bit more lately, especially with the recent Oz pins released) is the recent rise in DSF resellers. There's presently somewhere around 34 (including one that sold) pins on the bay (21 listings presently that I counted) for the last Jessica PTD. Not a ridiculously high number but not a low number either.

Last edited:
For those interested here are characters who have been made into PTDs for the last year (since March 2012).

Dopey1
Jack Skellington1
Alice2
Cheshire1
Russell1
Jasmine1
Donald1
Roger Rabbit1
Mickey2
Cinderella1
Mad Hatter2
Meeko1
Jack Jack1
Flora1
Fauna1
Cruella1
Merryweather1
Scrooge1
Ray1
Dumbo1
Skippy Bunny1
Pascal1
Flower1
Chip1
Rafiki1
Rapunzel1
Stitch2
White Rabbit1
Jessica Rabbit2
Peter Pan1
Abu1
Daisy1
Timothy1
Cogsworth1
Peg1
Esmerelda1
Pumbaa1
Belle1
Lilo1

And Number by Film (or group in the case of Mickey and Pals)
Alice in Wonderland 6
Mickey and Pals4
Who Framed Roger Rabbit3
Sleeping Beauty3
Lilo and Stitch3
Beauty and the Beast 3
Tangled2
Lion King 2
Dumbo2

So as we can see no character has had more than 2 in the last year. However, we can also see that the film in Alice in Wonderland has had double the amount of PTDs than any other film. Only Mickey and Pals come close.

I love lists! Omg. I wanted to just add to Melonballers lists though as here are the total characters and movies too!

# of PTDS of

Tinkerbelle = 9

Stitch = 14
Lilo = 1
Lilo AND Stich = 1

Mickey = 6
Minnie = 2
Donald = 2
Daisy = 2
Goofy = 1

Alice = 2
Cheshire Cat = 3