• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Sale & Prices + Giveaway! LEs, Racks, Retireds + More!

New Sale & Prices + Giveaway! LEs, Racks, Retireds + More!

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Back from vacation and have 20 days until I move to the US. I could use funds as I don't have a job right now during the transition either.

During my time away I did a bunch of Disney Sketches and thought I'd throw one in for every purchase or trade I get this month. It's limited but I'll try to match up the drawing to what you might buy if it's still available.

Shipping: For up to two pins it's $6.50 after that I'd need to go weigh your order and see what the total would be so I don't over or under charge you.

sketches.jpg

LEs-01.png

LEs-02.png

pin-set01.png

pin-set03.png

pin-set05.png

pin-set04.png

pin-set02.png

pin-set06.png

lanyard-mu.png

I posted these on some facebook groups too so if you're interested please contact me asap! Some specials might already be gone :)

Thanks for stopping in.

Last edited:
Okay so all Princess pins are sold including the Frozen set, also the October HM Monsters Inc pin, also the Olaf LE isn't available.

Hi, trying to pm, but your inbox is full. Interested in Mickey/Kingdom Hearts pin.
Inbox is now ready for messages. Sorry about that. I always forget that it fills up here like that.

KH pin is $20 and shipping tracked from France is $6.50 so a total for $26.50 is the total. If you're still interested pm me with either your paypal address and I'll invoice you or I'll send you mine and you can send from you're side :)

How much is it for shipping?

And it's always great to see another Gargoyles fan.

Shipping tracked from France starts at $6.50 for up to two pins. After that I'd need to go to the post office and weigh it since prices here don't work like in the US with a flat fee.

Shipping is basically a matter of concern for many. I have seen people leaving some products because of their shipping cost! Just generally mentioning it because i have been affected by it myself.
You have talked of the right shipping cost and that's how the majority should be going ahead because that's the part of it which comes to the people firstly.

Last edited:
Back