• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New SF 3'' Vinylmation for trade, looking for pins!

New SF 3'' Vinylmation for trade, looking for pins!

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I just got back from San Francisco, and I was able to pick up an extra Golden Gate 3'' Vinylmation. I'm hoping to trade it for some pins! It is still in its tin, unopened, just sitting there by my computer waiting to be traded! Again, I'm looking for pins!

VMBlog_20110803_DSGolden01.jpg

PM me if you'd like to trade!

Thanks!

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
I too was in line Alex!!! Lol. Were you able to get yours signed? The artist ran out of steam about 20 people in front of me where they cut it off. Grrrrr.

You were there when I was then! I got there a bit before 10. He was still signing, but I didn't bother trying to get him to sign mine. They didn't know how many more he would sign, so I just went to buy them and came home. I might have to go back to pick up some more!!!

I got there before 9am and they cut it off about 945 for signing. I was PO'd as the email said 1030am he would stop signing. People were raising a ruckus at the check out saying they were there at 7am waiting and they got cut off lol. Oye. I would have liked to have had them signed, but wasn't going to make a fuss. It would totally be my luck that he started signing again after I left lol.
I hope that since this store is going to be doing more and more releases as this, they will become better organized with things like Dstreet and other stores with big releases. Thing such as WRIST BANDS, tickets or SOMETHING to keep things better organized. But who am I to suggest these things, little peon me. LOL. The Regional Managers looked just as confused as the poor little employees that were there.

I am just glad I got what I wanted and was able to make it out in one piece. We will have to meet up one day there. LOL. Seems we have so many dealings online, but have never made it to the same place same time.

Very true. I did see people at the checkout complaining to the employees. I didn't know what it was about, but it didn't look too much fun to be a cast member at that time! I still think we should have a pin/vinlymaton meet-up in San Francisco! Maybe the Metreon?

Metreon works for me. I don't really know of somewhere else. Maybe easier in the East Bay - better parking and more space?

Back