• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Sword in the Stone Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Sword in the Stone Case

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey guys!

So after securing a trade for two huge grails, I knew I needed to get a new case for my collection. I'm down to only a very few (even remotely) obtainable Merlin pins left, so I figured it was time to upgrade. So my boyfriend and I went our shopping and found a lovely (and sturdy) case. So when my grails came in today, I got to do my favorite part of pin collections, building a new layout!

df678c0ec1e9511de12429042512969f.jpg

It's so awesome, and I'm super super proud of my collection. One day, I'll be a Merlin completist. But for now, I'm incredibly happy with my grails.

92fe37a6c3cfb138079254710c15f87f.jpg

So lovely. Thanks for looking, guys!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Beautiful! Congrats on getting some of your grails. What is the scene featured in your PODM? (Not asking for a close-up, just wondering.)

Beautiful! Congrats on getting some of your grails. What is the scene featured in your PODM? (Not asking for a close-up, just wondering.)
I have three PoDMs in there. The one in the top left (on the card) is a close up of human Merlin's face (he looks very flustered). Bottom right is Mim and Merlin as humans facing each other, and the top left is human Mim with her classic finger on her chin pose. I might have some old pics of them. I'll dig around. :3 thanks!

Awesome! I love the showdown between Merlin and Madam Mim, that was the most entertaining/creepiest part of the movie to me when I was a kid. :)

Awesome! I love the showdown between Merlin and Madam Mim, that was the most entertaining/creepiest part of the movie to me when I was a kid. :)
Definitely :3 I loved the crazy animals when I was a kid. For, as Bing Bong says, "They were all the rage." XD

You have a spectacular Sword in the Stone Collection, the best one I've seen! Love it! Congrats!

Awesome collection! That movie will always hold a special place in my heart. That one and Robin Hood were my favorites as a kid (and my husband's too).

Awesome collection, and really impressive pins!

I love Sword in the Stone, we would watch it whenever we went to my grandparents' house growing up. The animal scenes were my favorite - the squirrel scene, the fish scene, and the wizard's duel scene.

Awesome collection, and really impressive pins!

I love Sword in the Stone, we would watch it whenever we went to my grandparents' house growing up. The animal scenes were my favorite - the squirrel scene, the fish scene, and the wizard's duel scene.
The squirrel scene STILL gets me choked up.... Ugh.

So when my grails came in today, I got to do my favorite part of pin collections, building a new layout!

This made me giggle because I was just thinking the other day how I love to dream up and design layouts and I love seeing the finished product but the building portion of them... not so much. ;)

Might I ask which pins were the newly incoming grails? Do you collect other SitS merchandise? Your pin collection is beautiful. :)

This made me giggle because I was just thinking the other day how I love to dream up and design layouts and I love seeing the finished product but the building portion of them... not so much. ;)

Might I ask which pins were the newly incoming grails? Do you collect other SitS merchandise? Your pin collection is beautiful. :)
Hahah! It's hands down my favorite part. I really enjoy it. :3

The two new grails are the Arthur in his Crown and the sparkling Merlin, to the right and left of the Mickey Jumbo in the center, respectively.

And I do to a point. I recently got a neat little jigsaw puzzle of Merlin and Arthur, and I have a few of the toys and the Merlin Christmas ornament. :3 an a friend of mine told me to not buy that statue/figure that was released last year, so I'm assuming that may be a birthday present or something soon. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back