• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

new to DisneyPinForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
new to DisneyPinForum

ilsn2u

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm looking to sell some of my pins because my collection has gotten out of control! Have quite a few Disney Vacation Club pins...don't know how to value these things. Any advice? Thanks!

Last edited:
I dont have any specific info on pricing pins (maybe check eBay and see if any have sold recently?), but I did want to say hello and welcome! :wavey:

Hello
Welcome to DPF :)
To help with pricing you'll need to provide a bit more info , do you have a PinPics account with what you intend to sell listed ? Or at least pictures of them ?
Prices vary wildly depending on a whole bunch of factors so without more information I'm afraid I can't help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back