• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to DPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to DPF

Natnsweep

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi, I am new to DPF and just wanted to say hi! I am so glad I have found a place where everyone talks pins! I dont know any other pin traders so will be nice to talk to other people that understand the need for pins!!!

Hi
Welcome to DPF..if you have a pinpics id,you can add your wants,trades,and collection..by going into settings and it will show up here
<~~~~~under your Id

Judy

Hi
Welcome to DPF..if you have a pinpics id,you can add your wants,trades,and collection..by going into settings and it will show up here
<~~~~~under your Id

Judy

Exactly! Here is a link on getting you started: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?13-New-Feature!-Display-Pinpics-IDs-trades-and-wants

Also, if you wish to participate in a fun, casual pin-trading activity, check out our pins and zaps section: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?177-Pin-Zaps-amp-Swaps-General-FAQ

Hola and welcome!

Last edited:
Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

If you're looking for people who understand pins and pin addictions, then you've probably found one of the biggest groups of pin enablers and addicts around ... Welcome! You definitely have come to the right place!

If you're looking for people who understand pins and pin addictions, then you've probably found one of the biggest groups of pin enablers and addicts around

Hey, I resemble that remark! :lol:

I dont know any other pin traders so will be nice to talk to other people that understand the need for pins!!!

:wavey:Hello Natnsweep,

Well now you know over 500 (and growing) active pin traders.

Welcome to DPF! Have fun and Happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back