• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to pin trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to pin trading

disneybeef

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and also new to pin trading. I am very excited about it. Does anyone have any suggestions for me while I adventure into full force pin collecting?

Also I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get one of the things the cast members wear that has all of their pins on it. I don't know what they are called? Not the lanyards. The ones that hang down their side?

Thanks

Best place to start is choose a character/film to collect. Set up a pinpics account (on www.pinpics.com) and set up a wants list of pins of the character/film you want to collect.

Then let us all know, and we might be able to help you trading!

-Charlie

Hello and welcome. Once you set up a pinpics account, you can add it to your DPF profile so that the links appear under your name when you post here (click on Settings at the top right of your screen, then click on Edit Profile at the left side of your screen - then you can add info like your pinpics ID, location, etc.)

The things that cast members wear at their sides are 'hip lanyards'.

Hi and welcome to DPF! :) I can only say the same as above posters really.. choose what character/film you wish to collect, looking through PinPics is a great place to start :)

Welcome to the forum and I believe what you are looking for would be classified as a hip lanyard possibly if it isn't the lanyards around the cast members necks.

Hello. Welcome to the DPF, and the Disney Pin-trading Family. It's a wonderfully, fun hobby. It looks like you've already received some great feed-back to your question. Good luck and Happy Trading!!!

Welcome!!!

My advice, is to run and hide, just run and hide. lolol

No really, it is a great hobby and you meet a lot of great people!

Vicki and John

tumblr_m49pv3JMjQ1qk758e.gif

And welcome to DPF!

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

The best advice I can give you is not to be afraid to ask questions. That will be the best (and fastest) way you'll learn both about this habit ... er ... hobby and these shiny pieces of metal.

Oh, and don't forget to have fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back