• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

new to pins and trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
new to pins and trading

DaddyDaughterPins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My daughter (11) and I discovered pins and trading just before our trip to Disneyland in early October. We had so much fun trading in the park that we've kept it going online since then. I like muppets, star wars, Disneyland / California Adventure attraction pins and characters from movies I watched as a kid - My daughter likes stitch, stitch and more stitch. We are DaddyDaughterPins on pinpics and welcome any and all trade requests.

Thanks!

Hello there, and welcome! I hope you like it here- and get lots of trade requests! :)My Dad got me into pin trading also. :)

Hi and welcome to the Forum! I love your user name, I hope you and your daughter share many magical moments together in your new hobby!

Welcome to the forum and to pin trading. When I first got started I loved trading with my kids. Now it is just me and my wife doing it. Still love it!!!

You mentioned that your daughter loves Stitch, but I don't see a lot of them on your wants list. Are you still adding to it?

I see we are in the same state :wavey: pm me your address and I will send you a welcome package.

Happy trading,

David

Welcome to the forum! If you daughter ever comes online in the future, tell her to hit me up! I'm 13 and I LOVE Stitch! I don't have a big Stitch collection yet, but it's growing!

I totally relate to that! I got started this month at DLR, and I'm loving it! Congrats and welcome!

David - I just saw this post. Bizarre timing considering I just dropped traded pins in the mail to you this morning. Thanks again for the trade!

Welcome to the forum and to pin trading. When I first got started I loved trading with my kids. Now it is just me and my wife doing it. Still love it!!!

You mentioned that your daughter loves Stitch, but I don't see a lot of them on your wants list. Are you still adding to it?

I see we are in the same state :wavey: pm me your address and I will send you a welcome package.

Happy trading,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back