• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the boards!

rowan1813

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all!!!

My name is Katie and I am new to collecting pins. I have lived vicariously through my friend (who has been very into pins since the beginning) but finally she has gotten me hooked!! Its great to do but very horrible to my pocketbook. :lol: I love Belle, Ariel, and Merida pins as well as some of the villains, anything to do with history of Disney (comes from being a history teacher), and the Muppets!

I may be more of a lurker on this board, watching more than talking, but know that I love how tight-knit the pin trading community is and I hope to be a more active part of it someday soon.

Thank you all!!

Thanks Muschmugada!!! I love the Muppets so much! I remember watching re-runs of the Muppet Show as a kid and Muppet Treasure Island has to be my favorite movie of theirs. I love Rowlf!

Thanks Charisma82! HAHAHA yeah, she's a great friend ;), but unfortunately she has sucked me in and my bank account is going to suffer as a result. That's alright though, with me into this hobby as well, I'll be the peer pressure and tempt her into buying more pins both on here and at DLR. :D

btw, I want to play more Kingdom Hearts!!!! It was actually fun once you got us past evil Clayton. You should come over some weekend :)

Aloha Katie and Welcome! :wavey:

We're very glad that you decided to start collecting (yes, we all know how horrible it is for the pocketbook) and join our pin community. We hope that you'll decide to be more of a poster and less of a lurker, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back