• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the DPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the DPF!

nuwintrader5654

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi i would like to introduce myself. My name is Danny, I have been trading since March 11th 2012. A friend of mine got me into it on her birthday, I have been a long time Disneyland passholder, and I have a pretty addictive personality... lol. I've had the pleasure of meeting some fellow pin traders on Thursday's you can probably find me with my GF Coleen who also trades with me! So Hi all feel free to take a look at my pins, my owns and trades are the same essentially because everything is for trade. I do LOVE(I mean LOVE) tron so if you have some please hit me up! I will also be at Disneyland this Thursday trading! (April 19th).

You have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post a thread in the trading forum. I'm not sure how many posts it is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back