• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the forum....

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
Hello! I was wondering what days are good days to go to Disneyland and catch the pin traders? I have been MIA from pin trading for a while, although I go to the parks often. I was wondering where the pin traders hang out, and around what time. Thanks! Hope to meet a lot of you.

Welcome to the forum!

Most pin traders show up on release days, which are usually Thursdays, and on the weekends. Sunday is usually a good day and most can be found by Westward Ho or at the Carnation Pavilion, which is the stage area to the left of the Sleeping Beauty Castle. Sometimes, pin traders hang out near the Little Green Men store, but there are not that many.

Most will be there from park opening to late afternoon. Most don't stay after dark, as there is practically no lighting at any of the spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back