• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***
Tokyo Disney Sea 10th Anniversary button set and 2 pins 2,000Y
10TDSbuttons.jpg

Monorail Resort Pin when you collect 4 seasons of monorail tickets
10thresort.jpg

Cars Pins available at vending machines found throughout Japan
cars.jpg

cars2.jpg

cars3.jpg

Halloween officially kicks off on 9/4 but Halloween merchandise was released today. Here's the pins

20110901234059865.jpg

20110901233035c37.jpg

hal4.jpg

hal3.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone is going to have to knock me out to get that Cheshire Cat. I must have it!!!! PLEASE!!!!
begging.gif

Yes, that muffled scream you just heard was me ... I finally saw that @(*#$#&*$ Cheshire pin. Ugh, seriously? I don't know if I was happier before or after Japan decided to create a Cheshire pin.

And join the club, Margaret ... we all could get jackets. This has been a frustrating year for AIW collectors. I can't remember having such a rough year - and Cheshire is the only character from AIW that I collect.

Jasmine's Flying Carpets Ride recently opened at Tokyo Disney Sea (Arabian Coast)

Here's a couple of pins

Jasmine in Green with Rhinestones 2,000Y
jasminegreenrhinestonespin2000Y.jpg

Jasmine's Flying Carpet (don't have a price on this one)
Jasmineflyingcarpets.jpg

Open Edition 2011 Halloween Pins available at Japan Disney Store locations 790Y each

minniemickey2011.jpg

donalddaisy2011.jpg

Last edited:
yeah that would have been nice, the only sorcerer Minnie one they did for TDS 10th anniversary is the one pictured in post #26

yeah that would have been nice, the only sorcerer Minnie one they did for TDS 10th anniversary is the one pictured in post #26

Nah... I like the one in your signature much better! I only collect ones that are the full body with no background. :) Those are perfect! (Mickey & Minnie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back