• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Here!

PersinettePins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am brand new to Disney Pin Collecting. I was at Wondercon this last month and there was a huge Disney Pin booth and I just sorta fell in love. Hoping to get to Disneyland in the next few months to get some pins while there!

A bit about me, I live in Southern California about an hour away from Disneyland. The Disney Pin lines I'm collecting are: anything Scrump and Pudge related from Lilo & Sitch; anything Pegasus from Hercules (especially baby Pegasus!); The Little Mermaid with a focus on Ariel and Eric, and an oddball assortment of other things that strike my fancy :) (Some Cheshire cat, some Maleficent and Urusula and Hook, etc.)

I'm really excited to get into collecting, it seems like a lot of fun! Especially trading and meeting cool people. I'm hoping there will be a trading event or at least a pin booth at San Diego Comic Con this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back