• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie To Pins & Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie To Pins & Forums

SwindonTinkerbell

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey everyone I am a new Disney Pin Trader and I have 2 pins coming in the post my 2 pins are Tinkerbell & Belle I am a huge disney fan and with being born in 1991 when Beauty and the Beast came out I thought I have to go with Belle and with Tinkerbell being my favorite disney character ever I had to go with her so was just wondering what were your first pins and why were they and well what are the best pins to start off with as I am a total beginner

Welcome to Disney Pin Forum! My first 2 pins were purchased when I was lst in DLR. I bought 1 pin about the Electrical Parade and one general Disneyland pin. They were purely souvenirs of my trip. I didn't find out about pin trading until 2010. I stumbled across this site by accident... and I've been hooked ever since!

Welcome to the pinsanity!!!

Welcome to DPF! My first pins were just Disneyland souvenir pins that I still own. When I wanted to start trading, I started buying limited edition pins that I knew people would want. Then I was able to trade for older pins I wanted that weren't available in stores anymore. Good luck with your collections! Happy Trading!

Hello and Welcome! I don't live too far from you... I live in Taunton, but I travel a lot to Swindon and Reading on business :) Good luck with your collection- I'm sure those two pins will multiply very quickly!!

Lol...yeah you need alot of time on there to get everything organized,if you ever wanna trade,I am always open for a good trade,btw I have a pin on my traders that you need too

Last edited:
Wow, that's a fast growing collection. From 2 to 29 in a day! As you can see it's a very addictive hobby. I've been collecting for a while, so I don't remember my first pin. I do, however, remember my first pin-trade pin! I got into trading last year, and the first pin I ever traded for was the rabbit from the Toy Story Mania ride. Ever since then, I was hooked. Good luck and happy trading!

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

Don't worry about being a total beginner, we all were at one point. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back