• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie!

JackandSally29

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I am so excited I found this site. I have also "liked" this page on Facebook. I'm looking forward to trading and selling pins here or at any of the parks in Orlando, Fl. :D I am a huge fan of NBC and Little Mermaid. I also like mystery bag pins and I am currently on a hunt for the new 2011 Stamp Pin Collection. Last week they were at Magic Kingdom in the Trader Post in Frontierland, but they sold out. :( I heard they move around a lot! I am not sure if this is allowed, but i was thinking if anyone found the mystery Stamp Collection if they could post a thread or PM me where they found it. I love looking for them, but seeing how there is 32 in the collection not including the Chasers; it would be helpful to know where they were spotted last. Thanks for all the great people on here ahead of time and I hope to get this Pin Party Started! :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back