• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP News from France - DLP pin releases june 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP News from France - DLP pin releases june 2012

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0

DLP pin releases june 2012

217840_451453201549596_1468444999_n.jpg

I keep my eyes open, and if i have news about Pin Trading event, Pin Trading Night and Pin release here in France, i add a post on DPF forum...

Good or bad? Nothing for me on this one but you never know about PTN?

1st in the begging line if a Brave, Rapunzel or an UP theme is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I really want 3 of the pins here if someone could pick them up for me when they are released :) i would be ever so greatful :)

I do need the Alice in the tea cup pin, if anyone is interested in trading it to me?

Where at DLP are these pins sold? I will be there sometime between June 11-22 (not sure exactly which day(s) will be spent at DLP yet), and i'd LOVE to buy the Alice teacups pin and the Cheshire Cat pin. Is there a specific store i should look in?
Thanks for any help! :)

Can't answer the Cheshire Cat one, but the Alice pin I found in most stores - The larger stores in Main Street seem to have them.

AverysFairyTale - I have one for trade. Feel free to PM me!

kmeakin - No problem, hope you're able to get them both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back