• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

News from France - june

Status
Not open for further replies.
News from France - june

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hello,
Here the new pin's on sale in the park, for june...

pin-trading-poster-june-collection.jpg

Last edited:
Some nice pins, especially the Stitch Gemini one. Also, it might just be me, but it not make sense to have the pin trading night at Davy Crockett? I mean, I understand them wanting to do them at all the hotels, but to get to Davy Crockett you require a car no? Or have they started a bus service?

No they have a bus..... and specially for the Pin Trading Night , they have a special bus service late, park to camp..... and camp to park!!!
It's a quiet and safe place, everybody like this place for Pin Trading Night, really....! Trust me

Some nice pins, especially the Stitch Gemini one. Also, it might just be me, but it not make sense to have the pin trading night at Davy Crockett? I mean, I understand them wanting to do them at all the hotels, but to get to Davy Crockett you require a car no? Or have they started a bus service?

Last edited:
:wavey: Hello and thank you for posting the upcoming pins for DLRP!! I would really like to add the Captain Jack Sparrow pin to my collection! If you or anyone has one to trade or sell, please let me know!! :mickey:

All the pins look great! I have many Disneyland Paris pins and love them all ... personally I think the DLRP pins are often higher quality and better artwork than so much of what we get here in the U.S. Thanks again for the updates and the pictures!!! Take care, *bjr

I can trade with everybody.... I'm interrested about all the new pin's Stitch, tinkerbell and Alice for booth parks.... Disneyland and Walt Disney World... So...!!!!

I think the DLRP pins are often higher quality and better artwork than so much of what we get here in the U.S.
I totally agree!

I've collected many, many pins from the U.S., but the most beautiful pins that I own are the 10 Paris Mother's Day pins in my collection. (If you are curious, you can see these pins all together in my "Organized Collection" Pin Pics group- linked in my signature.)

I really do think the creators of the Paris pins put more thought and effort into them.

Last edited:
We can speak with creators, here in France.... We know them, well in the past, because now more and more it's difficult...!!! But i appreciated to speak with creators like Jerome, Laurent or the beautiful Kim....!!!.

I totally agree!

I've collected many, many pins from the U.S., but the most beautiful pins that I own are the 10 Paris Mother's Day pins in my collection. (If you are curious, you can see these pins all together in my "Organized Collection" Pin Pics group- linked in my signature.)

I really do think the creators of the Paris pins put more thought and effort into them.

We can speak with creators, here in France.... We know them, well in the past, because now more and more it's difficult...!!! But i appreciated to speak with creators like Jerome, Laurent or the beautiful Kim....!!!.
:bowdown: Well next time you talk to them, please tell them how great the "Bonne Fete Maman" pins have been!

And tell them that they should make a Bug's Life pin for the next year. It should be the Queen, with her two children, Atta and Dot. And they should be sitting on a giant, glittery, purple flower (preferably a pansy). :x:

They seem to be running out of ideas, so I'm sure they would appreciate you.
(Don't tell them I said they are running out of ideas, but it is true.)

I know you speak english, but please ask if there are any words above, that you don't know. For instance "glittery", which I'm not even sure is a word. But it is very important to the idea, and will make it fit better with the rest of the Fete Des Meres pins). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back