• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dsf ptd is...
They might have released them right before they closed (they maybe just ran out of it and he bought a few) and then he could have easily picked up 4 people from the streets saying "I'll buy you the ice cream, I just need the pins."

Got it. That makes sense. I haven't been to DSF yet, I rely on the kindness of others to get stuff for me. And in this case I'm really thinking about just paying the $65 now so I don't have to pay the $500 later!!

UGH.

I wish everyone luck getting this! Funny how there are 20 people on this thread right now lololol.

Was able to snag one before they closed. They made the switch at around 9:00 or so from what I heard...

Congrats, would you mind taking a photo of it so we can use that for the Pinpics photo? We could use the Ebay one but we'd have to ask for permission from the Ebay user :) Also, you wouldn't happen to have gotten more than one, right?

Hm you think people are really gonna camp out for this? I'm heading back to Irvine tomorrow and I'm up to make a quick detour I'm the early morning if the Waits not too long

Hm you think people are really gonna camp out for this? I'm heading back to Irvine tomorrow and I'm up to make a quick detour I'm the early morning if the Waits not too long

Gis is already there, another DPF'er he said was there too I think, don't quote me on the second part and I know a few people from here that are on their way right now as I type :)

Gis is already there, another DPF'er he said was there too I think, don't quote me on the second part and I know a few people from here that are on their way right now as I type :)

Any suggestions on what time I should get there to not wait more than 30 minutes to an hour after it opens? I'm bringing back loads of groceries and don't want it to spoil. Earlier than 9?

Any suggestions on what time I should get there to not wait more than 30 minutes to an hour after it opens? I'm bringing back loads of groceries and don't want it to spoil. Earlier than 9?

It sounds like a bunch of people are heading there now lol If I were you, I'd get there around 8 and then you might be lucky enough to get one. Each person is allowed 2 so all you need is 150 people in line and that pin is as good as gone. I think there are already close to 10, or at least there will be soon.

Last edited:
eBay listing is over. That guy had to have had close to 10-12 of them. He kept adding more to the listing. His are all sold out now.

A few of us DPF members are heading out there tonight. Will post from DSF when we arrive. Wish us luck!

It sounds like a bunch of people are heading there now lol If I were you, I'd get there around 8 and then you might be lucky enough to get one. Each person is allowed 2 so all you need is 150 people in line and that pin is as good as gone. I think there are already close to 10, or at least there will be soon.

A few of us DPF members are heading out there tonight. Will post from DSF when we arrive. Wish us luck!

Your wish is my command

9055.gif

Ok wait wait so is this legit?!? This pin exists and it was released tonight a little over an hour ago???? what time does DSF open tomorrow again????

AGHHHHHHH ><

Ok wait wait so is this legit?!? This pin exists and it was released tonight a little over an hour ago???? what time does DSF open tomorrow again????

AGHHHHHHH ><

They open at 9:30 am. But if you want the sundae with the pin you have to wait til the parlor opens at 11 am. If you just want the pin then you're good at 9:30 am :)

!!!!!!!! :banghead:

I'm going wine tasting in Temecula for my friend's 30th bday at 9:30am tomorrow D: of all the days for it to be released!!!!!! ahhhhhh why couldn't it have been released next sunday when I have nothing to do until 4pm!!!!!!! >< !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*!@&*(

Can someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE get me this pin?!? I will give u my soul and any pin I can get my hands on that u want, I'll barter... anything!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back