• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next uk/eu release is treasure planet 15th anniversary pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next uk/eu release is treasure planet 15th anniversary pin

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0

The flyer wasn't up this morning so I messaged disneystore and this is what I got I will post picture of pin once it's been put up

Hi Damien,

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, there has been an errors on our website, which has caused delays with the usual flyers for the next release. We do apologise for this! However in regards to the next pin release that will be the 15th anniversary Treasure planet. Which we expect to be available on our website on the 18/07/17 for £9.

Banner is up!

11127_cp_FWB_Treasure_Planet_Pin_18072017.jpg

Treasure Planet 15th Anniversary Pin
£9
EU Exclusive Limited Edition of 500
Releases 18/07/2017

Don't know if many people were up for this release but decided to get two for trades if any one is interested

FYI, while ordering I noticed that I got charged £3.95 shipping, rather than the £1.98 half price shipping normally offered for new pin releases. I contacted Disney about it (and was honestly expecting to be told 'Sorry, we don't offer half price shipping anymore') and they told me it was a mistake and to let them know of my order number for a refund.

Last edited:
How did grabbing these go for anyone? O:

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Nice easy release , it took a while to appear for me but it's still available right now so low demand I guess .
There was an error with the postage charges , it's normally half price on day of release , but that's being looked into and possibly refunded . I'll have a spare if you were looking to trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back