• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR No more pin trading tables at DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR No more pin trading tables at DLR
been by lgm a few times and there has been a few traders each time. tables, umbrellas, its already a known trading area, and of course a churro cart. :D

Headed to DLR right now. Anybody gona be there? I'll be the big guy with the iron man shirt with big fat iron man lanyard.

they will move you if you park yourself on the wall. it is for guest services use now. that whole little area.

That doesn't make any sense. That wall is far, far away from the GR kiosk. Nobody could be using the kiosk from that distance.

On a side note, this leaves the Epcot trading tables as the only Pin Trading tables left in all USA parks. That's sad. I guess we're all just supposed to buy top dollar pins and trade them with CMs for Hidden Mickeys...

Can you guys give them a chance! Maybe they are trying to find a place to move the tables to?

How about you:

1. Keep asking at City Hal
2. Find an email address that people can send questions to about the tables?
3. Find a Twitter address to do the same.

DON'T

1. Make an *** out of yourself setting up where other people eat or sit to rest.
2. Sit and try to trade somewhere where you KNOW they will ask you to leave.

That doesn't make any sense. That wall is far, far away from the GR kiosk. Nobody could be using the kiosk from that distance.

On a side note, this leaves the Epcot trading tables as the only Pin Trading tables left in all USA parks. That's sad. I guess we're all just supposed to buy top dollar pins and trade them with CMs for Hidden Mickeys...

the reason you cant sit along the wall is because you will notice... the LINE que for the guest services is there. I noticed the other day some random guests sitting there and after about 20 minutes, the Gust services CM politily told them that there were seats and benches up at the terrace. And those guests were just relaxing and chatting, not pin trading... But not in line for guest services either. The line for the guest services is along that front wall.

Now, behind guest services, closer to the water fountain...? You wanna try setting up there? go for it. :) but you wont get much foot traffic, and i am willing to bet they still want that area clear as well.

Just use the terrace seating, or perhaps the DCA spot we have all been discussing by taste pilots grill.

if you want to contact them via email, this is the webpage i found... https://disneyland.disney.go.com/help/email/

and heres the mailing address if you wish to send a letter:
Disneyland Resort
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92802-3232

There are 2 spots..above the wall next to tomorrow terrace at the lunch tables ( may be moved at lunch) ...second spot is between small world and mattahorn where you used to pay a quarter to play with r/c boats

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I was there from Thursday to Monday, only in Thursday there where traders at the tables in the terrace. Like three... Lol... the other days it was deserted. Where the LGM trading place used to be was replaced by guest services. So I didn't do any trading but had a blast.

In some cases, Disney may be planning to "move" the trading locations. I have heard rumors of a new location being opened near the Disney store in Downtown Disney. There have also been rumors of a location being established over in CA Adventure.

I would like if they put one in Downtown Disney. That way my girlfriend and I could go and see some of you people! Although she's a little shy when trading in person.

Where's all the traders!
9yhevera.jpg

interesting rumor news::

Apparently a few people have gotten permission (or something) and set up in front of the mexican food place, by that fireplace near the menu out front?

Also heard today that the Planes merchandise at fly n buy is going away soon, and they will be putting a few sitting tables there, with the knowledge that traders MAY set up.

Will keep an ear to the ground, and i hope anyone else who hears this can confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back