• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Nominated and zapped!!

ZAPPED! Nominated and zapped!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I was nominated and was a runner up from Greg and Debby's zap game!!! Thank you so much, the pin is absolutely GORGEOUS in person and will make a wonderful addition to my memorial collection!

P1150677.jpg

The timing of this zap couldn't have come at a better time. I opened this package the day I came home from receiving my kitty's ashes, which is hard enough for me to deal with. But tomorrow, January 18th, is the 4 year anniversary of my best friend Amy's passing. A little while ago, I decided to start a memorial collection to remember her. She had an illness called Cystic Fibrosis, which a lot of kids couldn't pronounce so they called it 65 Roses. When she passed, we had a beautiful bouquet of sixty five fresh roses, bright fuscia, next to her picture at the life Celebration we held for her. Thus, I chose the subject of roses for her memorial collection. It's been a slow labor of love, collecting these rose pins, but each one is treasured and appreciated and helps me honor my best friend, who I miss with every fibre of my being.

Thank you again!!

Back