• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not new but trying to make new pin friends=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not new but trying to make new pin friends=)

milly5513

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hello!!! :wavey:
My name is Milagros....but people usually call me Milly or Miracle!!!!
So I've been on the fourms for about a year but I haven't been very active.....I am very intimidated because many of you are like a real very strong family.

So my new year's resolution is to make friends on here =)

So here are some small fun facts about be and if you have relatable traits maybe we can be friends?! =)

-I'm hispanic, Peruvian to be exact
-I'm from south cali..... 20 mins away from disney<3
- I love cartoons
- I love investigative type shows
- I have a dog and I love her...her name is Leia
- I'm 23...an oct baby
- I collect Pocahontas/mickey mouse ears/sally (by herself)/shock (by herself)/flounder/brave

okay so that's enough about me.
time to make new friends....I hope =)

-Milly

hello Milly,

My name is Alicia and i also like to make new friends

Im from ct
have a cat named buddy
work part time for a vet hospital and full time for an issurance agency
im also 23 a feb baby

I am collecting disney state character pins now but i am a big fan of myster pin boxes. Hoepfully i can narow down my collecting to a specific character but for now i am all over the place. im a big fan of old disney.

sorry if my spelling is off i am writing from my phone :)

Hey Milly! I'm so glad to have met a new and wonderful friend!

-I have a dog! His name is Shapiro :)
-I'm a big fan of comedy shows like TBBT and others :)
-I love Ariel, Rapunzel, wreck it ralph, and Jewish themed pins! And small world too!

This is is fun!

Hi Milly! My name is Janelle :)

- I'm from Southern California too!
- I love the Haunted Mansion
- I am a Maleficent fanatic
- I have a Betta fish (from my mom) that I was told I have to keep alive a year before my hubby and I can have kids (its been 4 months)
- I'm 32... September baby
- I collect Maleficent, Haunted Mansion, Thumper, Nightmare Before Christmas and Frozen :)

Heyyy!!!

:) im also from so cal

-30 mins from dlr
-Love my two dogs profrssor and mama odie
-Im 24...an april baby
- my name is manda
-Im way awesome..and think we should be friends and goto dlr sometime!!

I love all disney movies and pins :)

Glad u made this thread! Ttys new friend :)

Nice to meet you Milly!
My name is Alyssa.
I am trying to be more outgoing here as well. I definitely know what you mean about it being intimidating! I also love cartoons, and have two dogs. They are my babies! :) I collect Aladdin, Hercules, and some Rapunzel pins. My favorite ride at Disneyland is Pirates of the Caribbean. I like dinosaurs and spend my free time painting and sleeping. :lol:

I see you have a pin I am interested in, so a PM is coming your way. ;)

Hi Milly. I love you. We're already friends but I just popped in to say hi.
For everyone else...

im melissa or Mai.
im Vietnamese// Sicilian.
I'm 23. June baby.
i work at Disneyland as a face painter and also work for a collectibles shop in Anaheim.
I love disney, comics, LOTR, doctor who, Harry potter, Star Wars, and comedy shows like Big Bang theory and men at work.
i collect tangled. Tiger lily. Pocahontas. Brave. And frozen.
i love making new friends!!!

[video=youtube;WuTUZRBSFJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuTUZRBSFJo[/video]

lol, Im sorry with all the my name is ..... it reminded me of this and the song i hear play over and over and over again because my little cousin loves yo gabba gabba.

Im Anthony :wavey:
I live near DLR as well. im there about once a week.
I am going to have to go with almost the same loves as colorwindpainter just replace comics, LOTR and HP with Movies (all different kinds), music and video games. (nothing against comics, LOTR and HP just like them not love them.)

I collect Vinylmation mostly. Ive sold off most of my collection and only buy what i like now.
I dont have a lot of pins but the ones that i do have are random and mostly LE.

Hi Milly,
again welcome to dpf

my name is judy
tiggermickey on dpp
dubbed the queen of wrap by jabberwocky
i have over 3000 refs on dizpins
1808 on ebay
i have a size 15 shoe
and a skin cancer survivor
i collect tigger Mickey ,Cheshire ,goofy ,Donald ,and any pins with lady bugs or tulips in memory of my late mom who passed last year in september
But mostly a huge pirates and jack sparrow fan

[video=youtube;WuTUZRBSFJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuTUZRBSFJo[/video]

lol, Im sorry with all the my name is ..... it reminded me of this and the song i hear play over and over and over again because my little cousin loves yo gabba gabba.

Im Anthony :wavey:
I live near DLR as well. im there about once a week.
I am going to have to go with almost the same loves as colorwindpainter just replace comics, LOTR and HP with Movies (all different kinds), music and video games. (nothing against comics, LOTR and HP just like them not love them.)

I collect Vinylmation mostly. Ive sold off most of my collection and only buy what i like now.
I dont have a lot of pins but the ones that i do have are random and mostly LE.
i love music and video games too!!! :D movies I'm picky about though... Haha.

Hi Milly, the best part of this strong family is all are welcome!!! The more you get to know us the more we get to know you and the more fun you will have here. Jump right in with both feet!!! I hope your time here is as enjoyable as mine is!!!

Btw, I am David and you should never be intimidated by anybody here!!! We all started off as a new person here at one time or another.

Last edited:
Hi Milly!!! :hug:

I am happy to say I am lucky enough to have been blessed with your friendship already!!! :bigthumb: I am so happy you are reaching out and getting to know the rest of the wonderful people here! You are definitely already a very important part of this close knit family as far as I am concerned...maybe just a long lost cousin to some members! :lol:

To all who have not have the privilege to get to know the wonderful Miss Milly, she is such a sweetheart! :) She is a piece of the DPF puzzle for sure! She has been a wonderful friend since early this year! She also sent me a beautiful Jessica pin around my birthday this year...and of course, she helped me to now have the gorgeous Jessica in Brazil!!! :hsd: :hug:

There is no denying, you are one of us sweetie! ;)

Hi everyone!!! Its great to read a little about you all and it is so exciting!!!
For those who live around here I would love to go to Disney with you all!!! I enjoy the parks and we should plan a fun day there!!!
Thank you all for being so welcoming I was really scared I would get no replies or worse I would get teased!!!
Thank you again everybody=)

Hi Milly.

My name is Sue
I am a native Californian.
I live in Riverside.
I went to Cerritos College in Norwalk.
I collect Mickey Mouse, Ariel, Dumbo and Chip and Dale.
My son-in-law is from Lima, Peru so my two beautiful grandchildren are half Peruvian.

Welcome to the Forum!!!!!!!

^ lol yes I have had it....I went to Peru when I was about 11 for the first time (my parents are from Peru I was born in Hollywood, to clarify) and my aunt tricked m she said it was some other type of meat and I ate it, It wasn't bad but just strange to know I was eating that.

^ lol yes I have had it....I went to Peru when I was about 11 for the first time (my parents are from Peru I was born in Hollywood, to clarify) and my aunt tricked m she said it was some other type of meat and I ate it, It wasn't bad but just strange to know I was eating that.
Hahahaa. Sometime it's just safer not to ask... My boyfriends Colombian and I'm Vietnamese and when he comes over and eats at my house and asks what certain foods are I just shake my head and tell him to just eat it. Haha

Hi, Milly. I love the Mulan scene in your signature. If you ever find it, I'd love to see pics of it. I collect Mulan, Paris PTE/PTN and WDI Characters in Sorcerer Hats. I share a collection with my daughter who collects whatever strikes her fancy, so our collection is kind of all over the place. Unfortunately I'm not anywhere close to a park, but I wish I was, especially in the winter months. Welcome!

1371684603566567_animate.gif

Hi Milly! Happy you are reaching out to make new friends. I'm supper shy when it comes to meeting people in person but on hear I have found some great people to talk to and trade with.

I live only 15 Min From Disneyland
My favorite cartoons are My Little Pony, Monster High, Regular Show, and Adventure Time.
I have a sphinx "naked" Cat. Her name is Tamriel after The Elder Scrolls video game.
Im 23 about to 24 in march.
I collect Ariel, Rapunzel, Jasmine with Raja and I love the hunt for a complete set.

Flounder is a really cute collection I think he is still my favorite side kick even tho Pascel
is supper cute.

Hello and welcome again Milly! I have been collecting Disney pins since 2003. I am married and have two children (a boy and a girl) and we have a Norwegian Elk Hound, a miniature rabbit, and a teddy bear hamster. I don't live anywhere near the parks, so I love all of the things that happen on here as they make me feel closer. I haven't met many of the members here in person, but I have had many nice experiences with them. Please don't feel intimidated:)

Welcome! I felt a bit intimidating about the "family" here too, but I'd just say: jump right in! Everyone's been super nice to me too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back