• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Not sure if I have an error pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIN ID Not sure if I have an error pin?

Megggg

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In preparation for my upcoming trip to Disney, I bought a mixed bag of pins on eBay to trade. They arrived today and all appear to be legitimate with the embossing on the back and the original backings and everything. I noticed though, that there was one pin (serial number N556-6633-4-15170) a TIE fighter pin released for Star Wars: the Force Awakens that appears to have a misspelling on it, TIE ‘fishter’ instead of TIE Fighter.

I was wondering if anyone else had ever seen another one like this and if it was something rare/unique.

Thanks for reading and responding in advance! I can try to figure out how to post a picture if anyone is interested.

Fair warning: buyer beware when it comes to ebay. If you paid less than $2-$3 per pin, it's safe to assume that you bought a bag of fakes/scrappers on ebay. Most cheap pin lots are fake (and/or stolen - see the recent news report about the police recovering thousands of stolen pins) - embossing and backs don't tell you a pin is authentic. Only buying pins directly from Disney will guarantee you authentic pins.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back