• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not sure I'm ready for this . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I'm ready for this . . .

beckysaurus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi!

I am very new to pin trading. In fact, I am not sure I will be much of a trader, since all of the pins I am interested in purchasing are ones that would stay in my collection. . . But I love the concept and hope at some point to start having enough to trade!

I have been to a few premier events like the Brave DSF release in Hollywood (my first over-nighter!) and I really enjoyed myself. I like meeting all of the new people and having everyone teach me about their pins.

I also collect other disney items, like vintage plushies and also the new Funko Pop vinyl line. I hope to be around more in the future! Thanks for reading and if you like either of those above please message me so we can chat :)

Best
Beckysaurus

Hello and welcome! Give it time, you'll build up a collection and you'll be trading before you know it. :)

It's hard to have trade pins! I feel like buying two pins of each is just two much money to spend :( and welcome to the forum!

I love your name! Do you collect Disney Dino pins?

Hi, actually I don't collect dino pins. . . This name was bestowed upon me by a friend several years ago. I can't remember why exactly but it stuck! I collect Lion King pins mostly but I also have NBC and a few old classics from the black&white era. Aaaaaand just random ones I happen to like a lot :p Thanks everyone for the kind words!

welcome! I know how you feel about just getting pins to keep in your collections, but you will bond to some more than others, and soon you wont mind doing some trades :D tty soon :goofy:

Welcome to the forum, as a fairly new collector the advice I have is...

Enjoy your new hobby, collect what you like and try and put away the credit card because it hurts later! :D

Welcome!
JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back