• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not to Gloat, But..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not to Gloat, But..."

Hunterofspoons

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Okay, So I am completely new to the forum and thought this would be another nice way to introduce myself, what I collect, and post my humble collection of pins.

So first and foremost, my name is Shawn, I am a Disney Pin Addict, but more of a collector than a trader, although I do occasionally trade with what I have. I collect a variety of different themes but my main collection incudes Roger Rabbit (I try to collect only Roger but sometimes its hard with his wife in the way), Goofy (Now with Goofy pins I'm very picky because there are a lot), The Country Bear Jamboree (My favorite Disney Attraction), and last but certainly not the least in the least, The Muppets (I collect all things Muppets. They are amazing.)

Aside from pin collecting, I collect toys and other things, I have the privilege of working for The Walt Disney Company, and life is going pretty well for me right now. *knock on wood*

Now to the Collection:

Roger Rabbit Collection
20141216_141708.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to DPF, Shawn! Best of luck with your collections :)

Do you work on the DLR side or the WDW side? Or somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back