• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Not your typical zap!! Thank you, Cjvandever!

ZAPPED! Not your typical zap!! Thank you, Cjvandever!

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I just don't know what to say....

A few weeks ago, I posted a thread to try and sell/trade some of my hair bows and bow ties!
Carla replied and told me that her sister works at a fabric shop and she gets fabric all the time that goes un-used!
So, she offered to send me some fabric so I can make some stuff with it!

tumblr_lol1tkSd4H1qj4moz.gif

Today, my madre was honking her horn at me... telling me to come and get a package from the car... hehe!
So I went out there and got this huge package! I saw the box, and the return address.. and I was just like this...

tumblr_m1sobs8qMC1r949rd.gif

So I skipped back inside, got a knife and opened the box... STYROFOAM! I felt like Bolt with all these packing peanuts!

I reached into the box and pulled out a huge bag! I opened it to find this....

lwrbD4Wl.jpg

So much fabric!!!! I am still so shocked!!! THERE IS SO MUCH!! I was not expecting that!!! I love it all!!
(My Madre took the green floral fabric, she's gonna make an apron.. I think! haha)

GEomfLJl.jpg

These are my favorites out of the bunch! So pretty!!!

and then also in the box.... she zaped me with two pins from my wants list....

UnEHlvrl.jpg

I love these pins! They are amazing and gorgeous!

Pin 95940: HKDL - Jeweled Compact Pin & Pin 33244: Go Minnie and Cat in Tea Cup

I cannot express how thankful I am! Cjvandever, Carla and her husband have helped me out multiple times now... and I don't know how to repay them but... I will someday, some how... THANK YOU SO MUCH...

So jelly! I love fabric! Lol I have a problem. It's almost just as bad as pins!lol
no but really congrats!!

I would be more than delighted to send you some, if you'd like. My sister also has a fabric problem :p and as I told Jenna, she was begging me to take more. There were 4 more bins of just scrap fabric that I didn't even get to. Just let me know.

I was making some stuff yesterday...

254189_10200449277812520_51767142_n.jpg

I made like 10 different princess hair bows... xD

941365_10200447937939024_1804739189_n.jpg

and I just cut a piece of fabric to put on my Lady.

Back