• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! NutMeg, the Muse of Zaps and Art

ZAPPED! NutMeg, the Muse of Zaps and Art

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
I don't want to ~say~ that there's a zap war going on between @NutMeg and me. Mostly because she would be winning. Hands down.

So I get home to this pretty large envelope with this big note on it that says "Do Not Bend". Kay den.... Crack that open, and here's what's inside. Tl;dr amazing stuff

02e546feb37977b8f56fab0c70e3a819.jpg

Topped off nicely with rose petals (which got a stern look from Russ XD), I unveiled so many goodies! Some scrumptious candy (in containers I'm totes reusing), a really sweet card, made out to Teacher!, and a Herc pin that has evaded my grasp for far too long!!!

a8f3bad8b904d3f527a5588edec0e032.jpg

Just look at how awesome it is! :D I've wanted it for quite a while but somehow keep missing it. Well not any more.

Now you may be thinking, "why couldn't this bend?" BECAUSE I STILL HAVEN'T SHOWN OFF THE BEST PART.

BEHOLD.

5589866844c85471b9cfa43a7f483285.jpg

an absolutely incredible crossover portrait of my favorite scene and my favorite couple!! It's pretty freaking perfect. <3 like, I'm going out tomorrow to find a frame, perfect.

This is so incredibly thoughtful and tailored. I just don't know what to say.

Do I just say "Thank you?"

3fafc163e9a46b6807e9b9ae3ffdbe37.gif

Alright, then how about, NutMeg is the best! Because that's totally true.

82d783bb4219a20e0e061ca31264c190.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back