• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! O M G I waz Zapped with Scrap****ers!!!!

ZAPPED! O M G I waz Zapped with Scrap****ers!!!!

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0

Well, I Bet That Caught Your Attention??? ;) LoL

Thank-You Sooo Much Hopemax!

So, Today as I said I was going to be Busy with some gaming soon, (well after I finnish sending all these packages that really need to go out in the mail) And My Mailman Delivered this Unusual Package! I Opened it and Low and Behold... I WAS ZAPPED with SCRAPBOOKERS MATERIALS and an Orange Bird PIN! the Scrapbooking Cutouts were HAND/MACHINE CRAFTED By Hopemax for Me!!!! I LOVE Them SOOO MUCH!!!!!! OMG I'm Framing the Orange Birds with My Orange Bird Pins!!!! <3 <3 <3

RSCN7773.jpg

adorable-vintage-retro-florida-orange-bird-bank-plastic-figurine.jpg

THANKYOU<3

Last edited:
See I knew that gaming thing wouldn't last long. You can play that in the wee hours of the morning when the pin people are sleeping.

I love the title! Glad you like them. Now we both have more orange birdies!

What did you have for breakfast today? These are tantalizing titles on your posts ;)

Enjoy your scrap****ers and do not stay away for long.

That's so cute, Laz! How ADORABLE!

I tried trading for Orange Bird pins but every pin I looked at was a scrapper.
:(

Wow I Missed a Lot of Comments On Here! LoL Here Goes.... <3

I love the title! Glad you like them. Now we both have more orange birdies!

Liked them??? I LOVE Them!!!! The Orange Birds Ended Up on My Frame!!!! <3 <3 <3
http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...!-Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ-My-Pin-Collection-Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ-Updated-02-07

What did you have for breakfast today? These are tantalizing titles on your posts ;)

Enjoy your scrap****ers and do not stay away for long.

What's Crazy is I'm so addicted to this I can't even get my game started :( LoL I just spent $114.00 on the Delux bundle for the game and it is sitting in y bedroom :(

you are making me want the orange bird! that sounded weird--but you know what i mean.:drool:

LoL <3 Yess I Gets it ;) <3 <3 <3 I think I actually stopped Eating Oranges cause of this Cute Character lol

Awwww, how cute ! Congratz !

Thanks <3 <3 <3

That's so cute, Laz! How ADORABLE!

I tried trading for Orange Bird pins but every pin I looked at was a scrapper.
:(

Me Too thats why I turned to DPF for help... Seems all the Orange Birds at the park are poorly made scrapper versions, and the bay is full of them too :(

awww that is so nice! i want to scrapbook again, but its another one of my 4564545465487981 hobbies i can't afford. haha. :)

Omg, that is awesome! I wish I could scrapbook again, I just don't have time! :(

I Feel Ya Both on That! <3

Wonderful zap I don't think i've ever seen those before either.

That's Because Hopemax HandCrafted Them!!!!! They are So Awesome!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Love the title! Love the goodies she sent you! I just started scrapbooking again after a break. Actually, I've been working on a Smash Book. Ever heard of them?

Anyways, great zap! :)

Back