• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! October RAK update Packages need to be in the mail ASAP

ZAPPED! October RAK update Packages need to be in the mail ASAP

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Please see post 19 and lmk if I missed anybody!!!

It is now time to send in nominations for October's RAK victim. I will be closing the nomination period on Oct. 1st. So get them in now.

RAK= Random Act of Kindness.

If you have signed up for it in the past and no longer want to be involved please pm me a note.

If you want to join in and be part of this wonderful thing we do for members here please post below. You can sign up for either monthly or as possible.

Here are the people who have said they want to be in:
MONTHLY:
docfish2u
imp
chipdale123
HiddenMickeys
Jrdnsmom
Cjvandever
djluster
Molly
brookepleins
Catz
disneycrazee
Zagales14
AverysFairyTale
Combatdre
TheAlyssadon
Snoffsan
Connies_Hobby
Nettiejeanne
Orlandoismycat
morue
ilovemyjacks
MMiano
Shelterkat
Bryana
mylittletyguy
mamapilly
Thel91
Rocke01
Psycho Pixie
Pin-A-Colada
Disneydan
ksnuggles
AndyM
grapesoda

AS POSSIBLE:
dawny
ElysionsPrincess
Aragorn
CheshireCat
Romancing_Train
ErWing
Dalamara
King Niptune
lwrn2
Skipperella
iheartpins
chroll
nsingleton

BugCatcherJenna
Shendo1988
nblaughs
Goofy_Moe
abby315
starry_solo
Vixy
fireheadfred
ClanMcDuck
Firebaby22
sorapandora
melanium
JayLeeJay
FlowerGleam&Glow
Trade Winds Pins
PinHunters
jadestarr
PurpleRose
disneygirl333
Onlera
The Wise One
jazzteenrae
kupo1121
The Wise One
Muschmugada
ClaudWin
mickeymousje
Clara9271

If you have not signed up and want to join in please post here!!!
To everybody who joined in for Septembers RAK attack thank you!!!

David

Last edited:
I have a question about nominations:

Are the nominations counted as whoever gets the most nominations that month or over the entire history of RAK? I hope I explained that well enough.

Who was Sept? I have a nomination I want to send you and if that person was the one I could send some D23 Japan stuff.
I would love to do this on a regular basis but at the moment the budget doesn't allow it.

Nomination sent and note that I will join in and send something when I can, but since I've never done this before PM me how it all works.

I have a question about nominations:

Are the nominations counted as whoever gets the most nominations that month or over the entire history of RAK? I hope I explained that well enough.

It is who gets them for the current month. If there is a tie then past nominations play into it.

Those in the United States who are planning on mailing your package to me so I can then send them on need to have your packages in the mail to me by Tuesday the 15th. I will be mailing my package on the 19th. So if you can't mail your package to me by Tuesday and are having money issues please pm me.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post if not could someone let me know where or copy and paste the message below where it's supposed to go. Thank you.

My aunt Janice aka Jrdnsmom was rak attacked this week. She is not home at the moment but will be home on monday and she is really excited to hear she received this package and thanks you all from the bottom of her heart and is touch for the kind gesture. When she comes home from the hospital monday she will open the package and post on the forum and again I just want to personally thank you all for the kndness love and generosity you've shown my aunt. You all are such amazing wonderful people. I apologize for not posting sooner had some wifi problems. So again thank you all so much :)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post if not could someone let me know where or copy and paste the message below where it's supposed to go. Thank you.

My aunt Janice aka Jrdnsmom was rak attacked this week. She is not home at the moment but will be home on monday and she is really excited to hear she received this package and thanks you all from the bottom of her heart and is touch for the kind gesture. When she comes home from the hospital monday she will open the package and post on the forum and again I just want to personally thank you all for the kndness love and generosity you've shown my aunt. You all are such amazing wonderful people. I apologize for not posting sooner had some wifi problems. So again thank you all so much :)

So glad it made it to her house ok, but sorry to hear that she's in the hospital. I hope everything is ok...hopefully having a big box full of goodies and notes will be something great for her to look forward to. Sending good vibes for a swift and happy return home for her!

For those in the US who have mailed a package to me please pm me and let me know it is on the way. I want to send my package this weekend but don't want to send it before I have everything.

Miki, heck yes this is a great place to let us know Janice got her package and I hope to be posting pix of everything soon. Janice is supposed to send me the pix and I will get them up asap after I get them. Please give her a big hug from me!!!

Sent my package to you yesterday. It should be there either tomorrow or Friday at the latest...at least that's what they told me at the post office :/ fingers crossed!

Hi Nikki,

Your package has arrived. I think I still have packages coming from Darlene and Connie. Are there any others I am waiting for?

Back