• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG! i have been RAKKKKED!!!!!!! ^^

ZAPPED! OMG! i have been RAKKKKED!!!!!!! ^^

taram

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Oh My God WOW What a Surprise to found out all this packages in my mail box lately! :eek:
i honestly had no idea about (but i understand now why Starry_solo asked me about my Info haha
i thought she wanted a pickups or something :rofl: )

Big Shout out to PAULL823 & BADICAL for every Goodies! Love them! Thanks a lot Guys everything is just Awesome!!! ^^
01%20Paull823%20amp%20Badical_zpsyj56fvb7.jpg

Big Shout out SORAPANDORA for this special delivery! Love Everything but oh what a shame that bottle of Champagne couldn't fit in HAHA :lol:
(lol your congrats card was so funny ^^ loved it!!!) Thank you so much!!!
02%20SORAPANDORA_zpsg9vblm6w.jpg

Big Shout out SHELTERKAT for delightful delivery from Ghirardelli! Never had a chance yet to go there so i know now how their delicious chocolate tastes like lol as well as this Beautiful El capitan pin :) Thank you so much!!!
03%20SHELTERKAT_zpsome7r1zh.jpg

Big Shout out CCOFRR13 for this GRAIL delivery! OMG How did you know??? I was actually looking for this Cat for years! You have no idea how HAPPY i was when i opened your package! :) Thank you so much!!!

04%20CCofRR13_zpsjlqlt2zf.jpg

Big Shout out SINJERKJAI for this sweets delivery! Always HAPPY to add a lovely new Pocahontas pin to our collections since they are too rare! Stickers are beautiful & Skittles were delicious lol ^^ Thank you so much!!!
05%20SinJerkJai_zpsbr09vxkx.jpg

THANK U SO MUCH to ALL the PEOPLE involved! i feel really Humble to be part of this Amazing place & i am very Grateful!!! :hug:

:cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :meeko::meeko::meeko: :dumbo::dumbo::dumbo:

Last edited:
Congrats!

I have yet to find free time to get to the post office during open hours, but you will eventually be getting a package from me.

Congrats! I just mailed out a package TODAY of stuff from me & a few other IE DPF'ers :) I am so sorry that I am late.

Glad you like the Chesie. I got lucky to get two of these so I had to give one to a fellow Chesie fan.

Congrats! You are a fabulous member and well deserving....enjoy!!

Last edited:
Glad you like the Chesie. I got lucky to get two of these so I had to give one to a fellow Chesie fan.

Congrats! You are a fabulous member and well deserving....enjoy!!

I love it!!! my favorite Chesie now! Thank UUUUU so much again CCOFRRR13!!! :cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:

Back