• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG! MIKE! (Mybabykelly) You are too much!

ZAPPED! OMG! MIKE! (Mybabykelly) You are too much!

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So, I decided to buy out the rest of Mike's New Year game spots last week! I received my winnings today... plus a bunch of zaps! I am dumbfounded!

Mike, I can't thank you enough for everything! The Dragon, purse and Minnie's Moonlight Madness pins are absolutely exquisite! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Of course I love all the pins I won too! Thank you again for putting on such an amazing game!!!! Can't wait for the next one :naughty:

Congratulations!!! Something tells me this will not be the last time you are zapped. People notice when you do stuff nice for others as you have. Pin karma is a wonderful thing!!!

Back