• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! One HUGE Thank You Thread...Will Be Adding To It I Am Sure

ZAPPED! One HUGE Thank You Thread...Will Be Adding To It I Am Sure

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Again I want to thank EVERYONE who is supporting me during this sad time for me! :hug: From the kind words and positive energy, any future pin sales and amazing generousity by sending donations!!!! Every act of kindnessmeans eequally as much and I am truly in debt to you all! :hug:

Just minutes after posting my sale thread, the extraordinary Zagales14 sent me a donation to help with my trip!!!! THANK YOU!!!! It means the world to have friends like you all! I feel horrible needing help in the first place!!!! Thank you so very much! The people on DPF, like you, have helped restore some of my faith that there are still good and genuine people in this world and that some people still value community, family and friendship! I will repay you in some way, even if it takes a few!!!! I promise!!! :hug:

Well you are family,and we never leave family behind..that was really nice of Alex

Thank you Judy!!! Couldn't ask for a better family between DPF and my mom, brother, grandparents, and now niece and sister in law! :hug:

Also need to give big thanks to:
Cassie (not sure your DPF name, think I know but do not want to be wrong)! I am so sorry to hear you have dealt with this recently with two close loved ones!!!
And Donnam/Donna!

Thank you both so much for making it so much easier to get home! :hug:

I will make sure that any and all donations, including what I get from the pins Moe, gets paid back asap! I don't want to put anyone out!

Thank you everyone!

Well you are family,and we never leave family behind..that was really nice of Alex

Thank you Judy!!! Couldn't ask for a better family between DPF and my mom, brother, grandparents, and now niece and sister in law! :hug:

Cassie (not sure your DPF name, think I know but do not want to be wrong)! I am so sorry to hear you have dealt with this recently with two close loved ones!!!
Donnam and kittycabot23!!! :hug: I cannot thank you all enough! I have to get work situated and then I am hitting the road! I would love to just quit and leave, but have to have a job on my return! lol

Thank you all so much for making it so much easier to get home! :hug:

I will make sure that any and all donations, including what I get from the pins Moe, gets paid back asap! I don't want to put anyone out!

Thank you everyone!

Last edited:

Donnam and kittycabot23!!! :hug: I cannot thank you all enough! I have to get work situated and then I am hitting the road! I would love to just quit and leave, but have to have a job on my return! lol

Thank you all so much for making it so much easier to get home! :hug:

Thank you everyone!
OHANA :D All I gotta say! Good luck with everything we all send you pixie dust!

agree with Judy, were a family here and your part of it. i hope you get back super fast. sending so much love and luck and huggles your way xxxxx

Yes, I echo what everyone's said Nate! We all love you, and are here for you...that is what makes this forum so unique and brilliant....no matter if our paths cross frequently or infrequently when a DPF family member is need we all band together, because that's what family is about. People are on here are wonderful....supportive and here for you no matter what.I wish you lots of love and hope you get to see her soon. Lots of pixie dust, and hugs coming your way xxxxxx

Best of luck! Sending pixie dust and maybe a donation if I can scrape something together! I hope everything works out and you get to see her <3

Thank you all SO VERY MUCH!!!! You all do not know just what all your kindness means to me, and jaw privileged I feel to be a part of this family and have all of you as my family!!! I could not ask for better people in my life!!!! I love you all so very much, and it makes my heart swell to feel so much love!!! :hug: I am going to try to respond to all your post individually, but right now I am just going to post this so you all know how MUCH I care about you all and how unbelievably grateful I am to you all!!! :hug: I apologize that my recent post are lacking cheer but I know everyone understands!!!! If everyone could just keep their fingers crossed that I can keep my job! They are telling me that my grandma passing away is not something that guarantees me time off, and if I go home, I am not guaranteed a job when I come home!?!?!? :( I have to go see her tho!!! :/ They just don't understand how close my family is and act like my being here at work is more important!?!? Ugh! Anyway, sorry, just venting! Thank you again to all you extraordinary souls for all your kind words, positive energy (prayers, thoughts, hugs, pixie dust), support and just being my family!!! :hug:

Need to throw a few more names on my thank you list for donations!!!

I think I already said thank you to Moe for do anting pins to my sale, but just want to make SURE!!! Thank you Moe!!!

And some more humungous thank you's for donations and purchases!!! :hug: You all are making it much easier for me to go home, and because of this, I am forever in debt to you all!!!

Thank you times a million to the members listed below!!! It really means the world to me!!!

Cjvandever: purchase + donation
ClanMcDuck: donation
Bryan(sorry :/ I don't know your DPF name): donation
nblaughs: purchase + donation
Andres(Combatre, sorry if I screwed up the spelling!!!): purchase

Again, I will get donations paid back as soon as I am able to and apologize in advance if it doesn't happen quickly!!! :/ And thank you to everyone, all help, from emotional support and kindness to financial help is all equally important to me and is cherished and appreciated tremendously!!! :hug:

Best of luck! Sending pixie dust and maybe a donation if I can scrape something together! I hope everything works out and you get to see her <3

Thank you SO much!!! And I do not want you or anyone else to feel you need to scrap together a donation!!! This economy sucks and I don't want anyone doing without to try to help me!!! :hug: Just the kind words and positive energy being put out there is a TON of help!!! :hug: Thank you!!!

It is absolutely our pleasure to help you in any way we can to get you home. You are in my prayers that you can get there safely, get to be there for your grandmother, and have a job to get back to you. :hug:

Another huge thank you to post!!! I appreciate the love and kindness being shown so very much!!!

huertajv(Vicki and John): purchase + donation

:hug: THANK YOU!!!

A few more thank you'd are in order!

Docfish2u(David & Amy): donation
Suzziesue: donation
Delanie: purchase

Thank you guys very much!!! :hug:

Back