• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One More Disney Day PRICES REDUCED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One More Disney Day PRICES REDUCED!!

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
Hello all!

2spongey6 here and I was just recently at One More Disney Day in Disneyland! :) It was SO much fun and I hope they will do it again in 2016! Well... I am not here to tell you how much fun I had... I'm here to sell the stuff I received LOL. Now... I didnt buy anything when I went so, if you are looking for the Shirts, Jackets, etc. This is the wrong thread for you.

But on Tuesday night at around 9:30 PM, I started to wait to get those Mickey Ears! Lucky me! I finally got them at 6 AM on Wednesday. They only gave out 2000 so they are LE! :) I was thinking I would sell them for Just $75. Or you could make me an offer that is reasonable LOL.

I would even accept certain pins if you wanna do that. just PM me!

I have the Button they were giving out also. Now these aren't LE but they aren't gonna be given out again for AT LEAST 2016. So they are sorta LE. I will also sell this for Just $5 or again... you could make me an offer or trade pins.

Lastly, I have the schedule for that day... I know these arent special at all LOL and mine is a little damaged but I will sell it if someone wants to buy it! :) Just shoot me a PM with a reasonable price and I will get back to you ASAP!

I dont need the money for anything special, I'm gonna use it to buy more pins! :D So HOORAY for me if I can sell them! Anyway, Just PM me and I'll tell you yes or no on the prices. I REALLY need the money! LOLL I REALLY want some pins! Please buy something! :)

I will be accepting PayPal only.

I'm VERY excited cuz this is my first Sale Thread! Hope it goes well! :)

Thanks for your time! Have a Disney Day!

:dumbo::meeko::chip::koda::pooh::fig::mickey2::donald::madhatter::tigger::cheshire::hatbox::piglet::mickey::daisy::lumpy::stitch::goofy::phineas:

Last edited:
so what exactly are you selling ? I do not see pictures . You say buttons for $10.00 . Disney gave up one heck of an opportunity to sell pins . Could have had the frog from Orincess and The Frog for leap year !

Hi Andrew
I will trade this for your button:
Pin 68: WDW - 25th Anniversary (Cinderella's Coach)
Since several ppl are trading the button on PP

spongey - you're not allowed to link to ebay auctions so you might want to take a picture of what you have and post it.

Here's the Button again:
Camera-Photo1227.jpg

And the Ears:
OMDD_Mouseears1.jpg

NOW could I trade 2 pins for your 2 buttons..you could use the pins for traders at the park:) I would pick the traders
like a mystery trade

I'm sorry Judy, but I think I'll hang on to them for right now! :) THANKS THOUGH! I sent out a BUNCH of trade requests and if none of them go through... Then I'll take you up on your offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back