• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ooops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops!

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I hate when I forget to take of pins that I get from my want list then trade for them again!:squint: I've done that like 3 times this week! I need to get better at updating that stuff.
Does anyone else have that problem? lol

I use a spreadsheet as well. It really does help keep things more organized for me. Well, that and the fact my collection is small in comparison :(. But I'll catch up to you guys one day! :p

Me too!! I have all my collection, trades & wants pins included - just in case! I use this as a bible

Yes exactly this :) one page for my collection, one for the pins i trade and who with :) and my wants on another page :) i like to be orginised.

To help us out, we have multiple pin pic ids. What I mean is, we are fluffycat1, but I want to know which Figaros I own and want so I am also fluffycat1figaro and the others who I collect. Fluffycat1... Dumbo, Belle, Donald, Ariel, Si & Am, USA, Lanyards (I keep them off fluffycat1 because I hate the cast lanyard for Princess Ball and Medallion Pin or any LE 100). My main list may not be updated, but I was always check the character list. Just remember: DO NOT ADD TRADERS

I know when I go to events and trade I take my camera and just snap a pic of each pin (s) I trade. Then later when I get home, I just look at them and remove them from my trades.

When i trade/sell I always keep a note book (the real paper kind, nothing on the computer) and I write the person's name/address/email address/What we're trading (or I'm selling, eitherway pinpics numbers only)/delivery confirmation number and finally when it was delivered.

Now, with some of my pins I have more then one of them, so when writing down the pinpics numbers, if I have more than one, I don't do anything with it, if I only have the one, I make it a point of highlighting it with a marker. That way, I know when I go to ship the trade or after the person pays, I can update my notebook and remove the pin(s) that are highlighted. Not fool proof, but it works well enough for me and then I have a hard copy of anything I've done :)

I too have the same problem. It takes about a week for me to figure it out... LOL.. just this morning I realized I haven't updated my owns list in a while.

Dan~ Thats a good idea to snap a picture of each pin and go back through them. Thanks for the hint :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back