• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Out of Touch with Pin Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of Touch with Pin Trading

Stacilx

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I did join this forum a little while back mostly for news but didn’t post much,
I used to trade when I was a kid back over 10 years ago and now need to sell some of my collection to raise money for my dogs dental surgery but can’t seem to post in the for sale catagory can anyone help me with this ?

I believe there's a minimum number of posts you need to make. Since you currently only have 2 posts, you'll have to be a bit more engaged before making a sale post.

Ah that’s a shame, I don’t trade anymore so I don’t think I’d be able to input much I just thought this might be a way to sell where people may want older pins

To post a thread in the trade/sales section, you need to meet the following requirements:

-Be a member on DPF for at least 10 days
-Need to have at least 25 posts

You have the first one already, since you joined in 2013. So you just need 22 more posts. If posting on other people's threads in the trading/selling/Disney pin news sections doesn't interest you, there is a whole General Chat subforum where we talk about Disney and non-Disney topics besides pins. If you post a few times a day there, you'll hit the post restriction limit in a week and can then post your pins for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back