• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Panini Stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember collecting a few of these when I was younger. The only series I can remember though was the Backstreet Boys. Haha. You would buy a packet with like six random stickers in it, and you would place them in an album.

6b851942727f7e267b9077cf7aadda55.jpg

b728e7d1c7bc067d60408d5621167cf2.jpg

I can't remember how many stickers there were per series though. Nowadays I also think there are trading cards that can be collected in binders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of different Disney series - I've seen everything from Disney Fairies to Brave to live action Channel properties. Not sure if they're available in the US or not, but I think they're international, maybe European? There are boxes of them with individually wrapped stickers so you don't know what specific sticker is inside until you've opened the packages.

I used to collect Panini hockey stickers years ago, way back in the early 1990s. You would buy a book filled with empty, sticker-sized, numbered spaces. Then you would buy packets of random stickers hoping to get ones you needed. I don't think I ever finished a book, because I only ever bought the random packets and didn't know many other collectors at school to trade with. I didn't even watch much hockey at the time, I just loved trying to complete the collection. Prophetic of my future pin collecting I guess! :fig:

Pretty sure this was one of the books I had. I remember the stripey cover.
mZWOmwTGaN99vUFt22EVOvQ.jpg

I just did a search and apparently they still make them for hockey!

61kUuOuKUFL._AC_UL480_SR414,480_.jpg
51VcGgOuzOL._AC_UL320_SR296,320_.jpg

I have seen a few random Panini sets out here (like Disney Princesses at the 99 cent store), but a large percentage of Panini sets are international. Especially the newer Disney properties.

I used to collect Panini hockey stickers years ago, way back in the early 1990s. You would buy a book filled with empty, sticker-sized, numbered spaces. Then you would buy packets of random stickers hoping to get ones you needed. I don't think I ever finished a book, because I only ever bought the random packets and didn't know many other collectors at school to trade with. I didn't even watch much hockey at the time, I just loved trying to complete the collection. Prophetic of my future pin collecting I guess! :fig:

Pretty sure this was one of the books I had. I remember the stripey cover.
mZWOmwTGaN99vUFt22EVOvQ.jpg

I just did a search and apparently they still make them for hockey!

61kUuOuKUFL._AC_UL480_SR414,480_.jpg
51VcGgOuzOL._AC_UL320_SR296,320_.jpg

I had a Pocahontas one and a 101 Dalmatians one and I still have them somewhere. I also had one with animal babies but that one got lost.
There werevsix stickers in a package and they were available almost everywhere. Later there was a sticker trade service as well, as far as I can remember. Oh and there was a real dalmatian cub to be won.

They're collectible stickers, made in a series. For example there's Disney Princess Style, Glamour Princess, I <3 Princess, etc. Each Panini series has a corresponding album where you're supposed to put the stickers you get in specific places according to their number. I put mine in a card binder because I like that aesthetic more.

They're available in the USA as well. They are most common at dollar stores, in my experience.

I'm from Italy so I know panini very well (not the sandwiches xD), I don't know about the US but here we get them from every Disney movie that comes out and some other disney things related (not only disney tho). Here we call them "figurine", they are usually like 5 or 6 for a pack (they're blind, you cannot choose which one you buy, only if you buy them from the site, usually you do that when you need to complete the album and you don't want to get like a billion duplicates!). You attach them on empty spaces in the album (on the back of every sticker/figurina there's a number and the same number is written on the empty spaces so you know where you need to attach them). I don't really remember how many they usually are per album, like 200 or something like that? Idk, some albums have more some less.

Last edited:
WHOOOO! I was at Target a few weeks back and found Zootopia Panini books and an entire box of Zootopia Panini sticker packs! I grabbed the entire box for my friend and I to go through. I felt bad for the poor cashier who had to count out 52 individual packs of stickers. But in all the packs we got all but 7 for one full set, and a bunch of extras towards a second set. Now we just have to hunt down the ones we're missing.

Omg, I need to head to Target then. I love collecting Panini stickers, especially for my favorite movies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back