• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(PENDING) My Sales Thread v3.0 - Not Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
(PENDING) My Sales Thread v3.0 - Not Updated

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Once again, traders are stacking up, and I'm saving for a trip my wife is taking in a couple of weeks! I will only hold pins for a 24-hour period. All pins will be shipped within 2 days of payment received, and delivery confirmation is included. Shipping is $2.50 for the first pin, and $0.25 for every additional pin. International/sets/jumbo shipping rates will vary. Some pins come with their original backers, and some do not. If you buy multiple pins, I will do my best to give you some kind of discount (though not guaranteed). If the price of a single pin seems high, let me know, and I may work with you, depending on the pin (again, no guarantees). This sales thread will be updated regularly. I am also open to trade offers for pins that are not on my wants list, but they must have similar value. PM me and we can work out a deal.

Pins will be periodically posted, so please be patient :) Please hold off sending me PMs for specific pins for now :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back