• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pete the cat pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete the cat pins

Minnie-mom

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I'm looking for pete the cat pins. We are planning a trip to disney world and unlike my other children my 4yr old son likes only pete and trains. Needless to say this may be a difficult trip for him lol I heard that pete isn't a character that you can see at disney nor have I found souvenirs related to pete. I did find that there's a pete's silly sideshow at disney but once again no pete?

Are there pete pins out there?
Will someone direct me to them if so.

Thanks a bunch,
Minnie-mom (thought it was funny cuz I'm short lol)

Here is a grouping of Pete pins: http://pinpics.com/group.php?group=391 This is on the PinPics site and I think you have to be registered and logged in to see it.
Also, I think the Heroes vs. Villains mystery box set is still around. It has two pins per box.
Heroes-vs-Villains-Mystery-Set-Hercules-Disney-Pin.jpg

Pete is one of the villains in the box:
s-l1600.jpg
Here's the full set (minus the Hercules pin shown above):
10913133.jpg

Last edited:
Pete is a character in the Disney Junior series Mickey's Roadster Racers. According to the Shop Disney Parks app there is a collection of squeeze toys for this series with Pete in it for less than $20 for six figures. It was listed at the parks and at Mickey's Fun Finds in Disney Springs. Also, the app listed a sideshow tee with Pete on it. The Roadster series is kind of newish but it might have more merchandise than the squeeze toy pack. I hope you have a great time.

Also, there are some Mickey and friends as pirates pins which have Pete. One is a starter lanyard with 4 pins and the other is a mystery box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back