• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick up available at DLR this coming week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick up available at DLR this coming week

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The week of the 11th through the 17th or so I will be in the LA, DLR area. I can pick up pins that are available for any members that are in need. I also get a 10% Disney Visa discount which I would be more than happy to pass along to anyone making a purchase. There are some things I probably wont be able to buy but I will do my best for anyone interested.

Sorry for the short notice but I decided to take the trip at the last minute and then ended up pushing the dates even closer a couple of days ago. Feel free to PM me here or email me at jester2055@gmail.com if the mailbox is full.

A dream is a wish your heart makes......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back