• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*PICTURES POSTED* Pin Question About Valentine's Day Present

Status
Not open for further replies.
*PICTURES POSTED* Pin Question About Valentine's Day Present

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Kevin got me an INCREDIBLE new pin for Valentine's Day! I absolutely love it, even if he did spend more than I would have liked him to spend! :lol: I have been admiring this pin for awhile now, but couldn't find any that were not LE1/AP ones for sale/trade anywhere! :dunno:

It is: Pin 43767 Disney Auctions - Goofed-Up Valentines Day ( Roger and Jessica Rabbit and Thumper )

I will show a pic of the actual pin when it gets here in the mail! :)

Here is where I need a little help from my DPF family...
He also did not find any of the regular LE 100 versions of this pin, he got me the Artist Proof LE1 Gold version of this pin, and I cannot find a listing for it on DPP or Pinpics, and am not sure how to put it on there if it is not on yet??? :lol: Would anyone be willing to help me out with this situation? Please and thank you. :D

Last edited:
I went to look and here's what I found for Pinpics:

http://gallery.pinpics.com/

third box on the left column down says 'add a pin' and you go from there.

I would copy & paste all the information from the original listing for the pin and then says "this is the artist proof version of pin #xxxxx"

Name it the same thing and put a - Artist Proof (Gold) or (Artist Proof - Gold) after the title.

So find the listing of the original pin and keep it open in a window. Then add the pin in another window.

Nate, when you take the picture of the pin that you get in the mail, send it to me, and I'll put it up on DPP!

Congratulations on getting such a wonderful (and rare) pin!!

I finally am having time to get on here and do some posting again!!! :bigthumb: I received my Valentine's Day present and have pictures of my actual pin!!! :) I think Alex is working on getting it listed on DPP for me, and I need to figure out how to get it listed on PP too. :) I am quite in love with this pin, it is stunning!!! :drool:

Hope everyone likes it! :D

Ooh, this was back when they still had the little hologram-y thing on DA pins (they stopped doing those but I don't know when)

Wow these are really pretty pins!! I like them both! Congrats!! It's always fun to see pins that others have found or traded for, etc. The artwork on these pins is very, very nice!!

Ooops ... I didn't realize that it's one pin!! Very cool ... and how cute that it has Thumper (or little bunny) on one side and Roger on the other side! Definitely a GREAT pin!! Congrats again Nate!!

Ooops ... I didn't realize that it's one pin!! Very cool ... and how cute that it has Thumper (or little bunny) on one side and Roger on the other side! Definitely a GREAT pin!! Congrats again Nate!!

Ha ha ha!!! :rofl: I wondered, but I was just going with it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back