• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies pin question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies pin question

sphinx11

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else and I just missed it, but where exactly in WDW does one go to purchase these pins?

And on that note, what might the odds be that there are any of these left by next week?

They have them at Pin Traders at DownTown Disney, at Pin Central at Epcot, and at Island Mercantile in Animal Kingdom normally. That being said, we were there I believe on Tuesday this week and there was not a single one to be found anywhere, and I looked quite a bit and asked whoever I thought might be able to help.

Which ones are you looking for? I think Snow White and Bambi are sold out, Cinderella might be, and Alice was just released

There are none of any of them. I thought we would be alright going only a week and a half after to still be able to get something for Alice, but there was nothing. They MIGHT have more at DTD somewhere, but we asked them to check in the back and they couldn't produce anything.

Other places that normally stock the Film pins are: Sorcerer Hat shop at DHS and Frontierland pin Shop at MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back