• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 17847: Magical Musical Moments - Heffalumps and Woozles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 17847: Magical Musical Moments - Heffalumps and Woozles

jlp7ns

Collector of all things DUMBO
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Does anyone have this pin so I can compare the one I just got?
Here are the pics for mine.
The back has music notes and Mickey heads that are kind of leaning to the right.
IMG_8134.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

The Front looks decent except for the Pink Heffalumps ear has what looks like a paint mark.
Also the outline of everything is a gold while everything outlined on pinpics looks black. Like Pooh's nose is gold (or maybe silverish) and not black.
IMG_8144.jpg

Any thoughts?

Hi--i just looked, mine is exactly like yours---and it was new on card from a private un traded collection. Outlined in medal not black (it could just be how that camera reflected in the pinpics photo) have a honey of a day! dork i know

It's important to know that sometimes when scanning in pins, silver and gold can come out looking black. The streak in the ear does look a little odd but the coloring still looks fine and your backstamp looks fine. I think your pin is legit (and cute ^_^).

We haven't found a dangle pin that has been scrapped. Not saying they don't exist, but it's a lot of work for the scrappers to make dangle elements so, normally, they will leave these dangle pins alone (Thank Goodness). You've got the real deal there...

Yay! Thanks everyone. I did think it looked legit except for the paint in the ear. But I appreciate all the help and info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back