• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 49276: Jerry Leigh - Ariel-Possible Scrapper???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinpics is really the best source for this information. If you don't see scrapper warnings on the listing then you are probably safe. But if it is a newer pin, people may not have found issue yet.

Basicly, if you don't see a warning on Pinpics and you don't see buzz about it on the boards, then it is probably safe to roll the dice. That's no guarantee, but your odds are a lot better than if there are warnings.

We haven't seen any public comments about new scrapper emails in a couple of months, so I wonder how much info about new batches is actually making it through to Pinpics these days. Or if they are getting better at only sharing the info with their buyers instead of mass spamming everyone.

But another thing you can look for is people trading. Pins that have been scrapped tend to have more people trading them. This pin, only 10 people are trading which is pretty low. Plus, I would imagine that the Jerry Leigh pins are made at a completely different facility than the Disney pins sold by Disney.

Thank you so much everyone for your thoughts! Makes me feel a little better since this was my initial reaction also :)

Hey I have this pin too and initially thought it was too because as far as I remember it only says disney on the back but jerry leighs pins tend to be like that, its a lovely pin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back