• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 52715: DisneyShopping.com - Sleeping Beauty Forest Scene Proof Series (Jumbo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 52715: DisneyShopping.com - Sleeping Beauty Forest Scene Proof Series (Jumbo)

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I have a question about this pin :p I bought this one for my little sister awhile back from the bay. It came new in packaging, but the only difference is that Aurora's hair is greenish instead of golden. Has anyone else encountered this problem that got the pin directly from Disney? I see the note on pinpics and have been wondering about it for awhile.

P1060175-1.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know about this particular pin, but it is common on fake pins for yellow to appear more greenish. Hopefully someone else can be of more help once you post a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back